StorageSense - own or manage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StorageSense - own or manage?

Does anyone have knowledge of StorageSense? Are they storage owners or a management outfit? In our area 2 facilities now bear their name and I have just seen another with a their banner over the facilitiy sign. All of these facilities were owned by separate people. Just trying to find about them since I really do not know what they are about. The website shows them in multiple states and the ability to find a storage unit or pay a bill so just not sure of they own or manage. Thanks for the info.

It is my understanding that they do not own any facilities and they only operate as a third party management company. I have visited a couple of sites they manage and it seems like they are well run.

Doug P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• lady5563
      Reply to Suspicious Theft
      by lady5563

Ha Ha Ha...
      Today, 01:58 PM
    • LoisG
      Reply to Suspicious Theft
      by LoisG
      Right?!
      When he said that, my ears perked up & became immediately suspicious. Then when he asked if we reimbursed him for the losses, I was thinking, "Get the heck outta here!"...
      Today, 12:48 PM
    • lady5563
      Reply to An Average Day
      by lady5563
      Wait---so you do have it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects/tenants?

Are you going to call them BOTH and ask if they happened to leave something behind on this specific day and time that you know they were there?

If I had it narrowed down to 2 people---I KNOW I would be making...
      Today, 10:44 AM
    Working...
    X