Insurance Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Questions

If anyone has any insurance related questions let me know - I'm an insurance underwriter and would be happy to help in that area!!

I am in the process of renewing my property insurance and liability policy for my storage facility in clarksville tn im looking for quotes .i purchased the facility a yr ago and just picked up excisting policy .any in put will be appreciated thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andrewricci60 View Post
      I am in the process of renewing my property insurance and liability policy for my storage facility in clarksville tn im looking for quotes .i purchased the facility a yr ago and just picked up excisting policy .any in put will be appreciated thanks
      Sorry bud! Just saw this one. Did you already renew your policy?

Comment

Hey All! If you have a facility in the midwest you might want to look at Grange Insurance for quoting your policy at renewal. I just had them quote the facility I close on in January and the premium is great with solid coverage! I have zero affiliation with Grange insurance.

Comment

I am interested in getting a quote for a facility in Springfield Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            I am interested in getting a quote for a facility in Springfield Oregon
            Find an independent agent in the area and make sure they represent Grange.

Comment

Birdie, please reach out to me if you're looking for Self-storage specific insurance. I'm a broker, a member od ISS, SSA and all state associations and work with owners on a daily basis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X