No announcement yet.

Need Outside rv/boat parking lease ... any suggestions -- we open in 2 weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Outside rv/boat parking lease ... any suggestions -- we open in 2 weeks

I hear that we should have a special lease that covers boat/rv/car parking. Does any one have one I can use, Till I can get one made up. I am in California

No one in their right mind should share their agreement. It should be tailored to your specific facility.

I highly recommend jeff greenberger, he did our agreement and its fantastic and has saved us in many different situations. You can also contact your state's self storage association and they should have a generic lease that you can use.

Comment

Jeff Greenberger also did ours and it is actually an Addendum to our Lease. However I don't know the specific requirements for California. But Jeff Does!

Word of advice: NEVER rent a vehicle space without Proof of Ownership! We also require all vehicles to be in running condition with current tags and require proof of insurance.

If you are offering StorSmart Tenant Insurance, they also offer outdoor vehicle coverage which is wonderful. I am not sure about other carriers.
      Stephanie Tharpe
      Senior VP of Operations
      A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
      Nashville, TN
      http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X