Lease Agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease Agreement

What's an important statement or clause that you think is missing from your current rental agreement?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

That I don't take c/c numbers over the phone. As much identity theft as there is you would think this would be no problem but tenants still want to just throw out a c/c number. The lease already is very thorough.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Here is my FAVORITE thing in our Rental Agreement that you may all borrow:

"Occupant agrees that his/her interactions with Owner's employees will be respectful and courteous. Any foul or abusive language or threatening behavior directed toward any employees or Owner shall be grounds for immediate termination of the Rental Agreement by Owner".

You're Welcome!!!
      Stephanie Tharpe
      Senior VP of Operations
      A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
      Nashville, TN
      http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
        Reply to After auction dilema
        pacnwstorage
        What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
        Today, 02:30 PM
      • Penelope
        After auction dilema
        Penelope
        We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
        Today, 01:57 PM
      • jsparkyii
        Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
        jsparkyii
        Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
        Today, 01:02 PM
      Working...
      X