Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

online auction company recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online auction company recommendations

I posted this same question almost 18 months ago and would like your recommendations now. The online auction company I was using was local and generated a LOT of local interest in units I sold previously, but they're no longer in business. The national companies I'm seeing don't have much of a presence in my area.

What company do you use and why?

In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Bid13 for two reasons. 1. They charge the facility no fees. 2. The pics that the prospective buyer views at is a video and captured shots from that video.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      Bid13 for two reasons. 1. They charge the facility no fees. 2. The pics that the prospective buyer views at is a video and captured shots from that video.
      I second that. Bid 13 has been great. Storagetreasures was not that great, and their customer service wasn't wither. We have had to contact Bid13 on a few occasions and they are great to work with. I get the impression it is a smaller company but growing. A couple units went for next to nothing, but we also had a couple far exceed expectations.

Comment

The one thing I noticed right away was that my units that went up for auction were bringing in more money than a live auction. I hope Bid13 doesn't forget about me because I haven't had an auction in over a year.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

No auctions in a year, that's great for your size facility pac. If you ever move to Idaho you have a job waiting for you here lol.

Comment

I have just started using Bid13.com as well. My regulars love it, they told me they had bad experiences with storagetreasures.com.

Comment

Thanks everybody, looks like I'll reach out to Bid13.
              In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Personally, for my area, Storage Treasures is the one that's best. Bid13 doesn't have much going on here. On Storage Treasures, my units get hundreds of views and far more bids and money than a live auction ever had.
                MamaDuke

Comment

I used storageauctions.net last sale to try. I was able to do online bids and live sale. The live sale won the bids by 5 bucks each. Go figure, I guess bidders know the market. I am going to use them again soon.
                  Joe Krezdorn
                  DAK Self Storage
                  Leesport, PA 19533
                  www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X