Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage IT
    replied
    Good Morning NCstorageguru . It doesn't have to be included. I sit on the NCSSA board and all our forms are reviewed by an attorney so you should be good to go. You can also post on the ncssaonline.org Q&A forum for state questions. We are pretty good at getting back to you!

Leave a comment:

• NCstorageguru
    replied
    Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
    I read your states lien laws.

I do not see where it says that you must include any state statute.

Correct me if I am wrong but to me, it doesn't look like you are required by law to.

In NJ, I don't have to.
    Thank you for your reply!
    It is on an Auction Worksheet for NCSSA.

Leave a comment:

• lady5563
    replied
    I read your states lien laws.

I do not see where it says that you must include any state statute.

Correct me if I am wrong but to me, it doesn't look like you are required by law to.

In NJ, I don't have to.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    We just, here in Oregon, pring the wording pursuant to state statute(s) ####................

Leave a comment:

• NCstorageguru
    started a topic North Carolina Notice of Sale

North Carolina Notice of Sale

Hi,
    Anyone officially know if the NC Notice of Sale has to include the actual SB4482 a-d wording or can it just include the words -"see SB448 2 a-d in North CarolinaLien LawChapter 44A, Statutory Liens and Charges ?
    Thank you for info!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
    by Storman
    feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Merman
    by Merman
    I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
    Yesterday, 09:00 PM
  • IceBox
    by IceBox
    Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
    Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Working...
X