Moratoriums on Lien Sales and Late Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moratoriums on Lien Sales and Late Fees

Officials in some cities and towns are issuing moratoriums on lien sales and late fees. Learn more in this new article from Jeff Greenberger.

Is there talk in your area about this? Does it worry you?
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 5 August 2020, 12:52 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Not yet. We are in a pretty rural area across the water from Seattle. Seattle has moratoriums on rent and evictions. We dont have that over here, not yet anyways. I would not be surprised if they try it though. I dont know if it would extend to storage or just remain residential.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I am not too worried. Yet.
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I believe we have taken enough voluntary actions to make these steps not needed. Nor have we heard of any that may be taken at a state or city level

Comment

I heard that Los Angeles County has specifically named Storage as not being allowed to do any auctions.

Comment

Here in NJ our Governor has halted evictions for HOUSING TENANTS ONLY.

I feel bad for the landlords!
            Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by sailorsmom3 View Post
              I heard that Los Angeles County has specifically named Storage as not being allowed to do any auctions.
              That was actually just the city of Los Angeles, not the whole county.
              MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
                Reply to Disaster In Iowa
                by RandyL
                Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
                Today, 01:46 AM
              • Clarkstoragellc
                Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
                by Clarkstoragellc
                Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
                Yesterday, 06:23 PM
              • Clarkstoragellc
                Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
                by Clarkstoragellc
                Customer Considerations:
                CONSIDERATIONS FOR RV OR VEHICLE STORAGE

A. Pull through- The front, pull as far forward as possible, gives the person next to you an easier angle to turn into, from behind you. Align your front with the fronts of all other vehicles. Be...
                Yesterday, 06:22 PM
              Working...
              X