Cameras Monitored 24/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras Monitored 24/7

My take on this is that someone is sitting or standing and monitoring the cameras 24/7 Not just that the cameras are recording. I believe Scott Zucker had spoken of this information at a conference. Does anyone else remember what was said or can confirm or deny this could be a legal problem if something occurs?

Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

I didn't see / hear Scott Zucker's talk but we have a sign outside that
    Cameras are NOT being monitored.

Some people don't understand that we don't sit there and watch all cameras all day and night. If I was a regular person I would think that the cameras are recording and if there is an issue we can review them.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

You shouldn't use the phrase 24-hour video surveillance. That implies the part of sitting and watching. I just say we have cameras RECORDING 24/7. I don't need to watch them! Nothing ever happens/has happened here. Yawn!
      MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
        My take on this is that someone is sitting or standing and monitoring the cameras 24/7 Not just that the cameras are recording. I believe Scott Zucker had spoken of this information at a conference. Does anyone else remember what was said or can confirm or deny this could be a legal problem if something occurs?
        My facility is monitored 24/7, but it isn't always REVIEWED 24/7. We watch them a lot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X