No announcement yet.

SCRA and Court Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the help of KrisinWA I was able to get a ton of information from the IG and within a few hours of filing a complaint I got a phone call from the Marine and the space has been paid for in full and will be vacated this weekend. Sweet relief! Thank you so much.

Also, if anyone runs into a similar issue or is just trying to get ahold of an active Marine, you can go to hotline.usmc.mil or Complaint (usmc.mil) and submit a formal complaint. They are very helpful.

Thanks again for all the help and info.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplySpace View Post
      With the help of KrisinWA I was able to get a ton of information from the IG and within a few hours of filing a complaint I got a phone call from the Marine and the space has been paid for in full and will be vacated this weekend. Sweet relief! Thank you so much.

Also, if anyone runs into a similar issue or is just trying to get ahold of an active Marine, you can go to hotline.usmc.mil or Complaint (usmc.mil) and submit a formal complaint. They are very helpful.

YAYYYYYY! I'm happy to help!
      "Carpe the HECK out of this diem."
      WA state

Comment

Sounds like he got 'spanked' for his behavior. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for him. Chain of command works wonders-for sure.
        "Carpe the HECK out of this diem."
        WA state

Comment

I am in this same exact situation with a tenant who is in the Air Force, I have talked to so many different people on base including the tenant himself and nothing ever comes of it. We are coming up on 2 years of no payment!! Does anyone know who I can contact in the Air Force or how to go about getting it settled in court?

Comment

Originally posted by number95 View Post
            I am in this same exact situation with a tenant who is in the Air Force, I have talked to so many different people on base including the tenant himself and nothing ever comes of it. We are coming up on 2 years of no payment!! Does anyone know who I can contact in the Air Force or how to go about getting it settled in court?
            Can you contact the nearest base to you???
            Ask to speak to a Commander!!!
            Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by number95 View Post
              With the help I got on here I'd tell you to file a complaint with United States Air Force Inspector General > Resources > File a IG Complaint (af.mil) . Let them know that you are filing a complaint for breach of contract and they should be able to help you from there.

Comment

With the help I got on here I'd tell you to file a complaint with United States Air Force Inspector General > Resources > File a IG Complaint (af.mil) . Let them know that you are filing a complaint for breach of contract and they should be able to help you from there.
                number95 YES!!! Do this!!!!!!! And please do it ASAP and keep us all posted!
                Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X