Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Harassment

Have you ever been sexually harassed at work? Care to share your story?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Yes!
    My husband works here too and he is always making " lovey dovey " remarks and giving me kisses. Blah!
    I guess that is not what you were looking for.

But, no...never have been. A couple tenants have flirted with me but once realizing I am married that was no more. Plus, my hubs is no slouch, not small, and is on the property most of the time. I don't think that tenants would want to mess with him.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Not in storage I haven't but in another time in another state, the owner of the business one day asked me to Jump up and Down. I was in a sundress and I am big busted. Same old man used to tell me I needed to ride with him in his Cadillac with the top down instead of walking to the office from my bus stop.
      Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Not personally. But I had to deal with it as the boss. Had to do with an employee I was responsible for and an employee from another department. It was ugly!
        MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
          Not personally. But I had to deal with it as the boss. Had to do with an employee I was responsible for and an employee from another department. It was ugly!
          Oh, me too. I also got scolded how I wasn't 'a team player'. Like, puh-lease.
          "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
          Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
          Always sunny in California

Comment

yes, by customers. I know when it is coming. as I have gotten older..... I stop it before it starts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
              Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
              by KrisinWA
              and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
              Yesterday, 06:02 PM
            • KrisinWA
              Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
              by KrisinWA
              A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
              Yesterday, 05:58 PM
            • Gina6k
              Reply to Artistic Endeavors
              by Gina6k
              I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
              Yesterday, 05:49 PM
            Working...
            X