Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Website Developers- Who do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site this company just bought recently in Oregon use storage pug. No issues with them, they've been quick to respond to any changes we have asked for since taking it over. Something I have noticed though is a majority of the sites they do look the same to me.. maybe its just because the prior owners went with a basic template they offer *shrug*.

Our other sites just switched to forwardweb. No issues thus far. If i do see something off I can email the actual owner and he will respond pretty quick and take care of it.

Comment

Storagepug hands down. Tommy is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by macdt View Post
        Hi, I am new to SST. We are also looking at changing our website from storEDGE. Has anyone used storage pug before. I will take a look at Automatit... Any other suggestions for website design?
        Oh my YES! I switched to Storage Pug one year ago and they are absolutely amazing!! Sorry I have been MIA, I have been crazy busy. Anyway, you will not regret joining the Pug Pack. I could not be more pleased.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        President
        A+ Management Group, LP
        Nashville, TN
        www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by macdt View Post
          Hi, I am new to SST. We are also looking at changing our website from storEDGE. Has anyone used storage pug before. I will take a look at Automatit... Any other suggestions for website design?
          Hi Mac. You can also look into 6storage website services. They have few website templates to choose from or you can customize based on your needs.

Comment

I would also check out The Storage Group.

They do really great website design work that ranks really well for SEO. They also offer the Clickandstor online rental tool which (last I checked) is the industry's only Progressive Web App (PWA).
            Increase rentals & self storage online marketing with SEO, PPC and a self-storage website or pwa by The Storage Group. View our custom web designs.
            Kevin Kerr
            Storage Commander Cloud Software
            k[email protected]
            Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              Wake up and smell the Folgers.
              NO! Wake up and taste the Maxwell House Dark Roast!
              It warms the soul!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Just a reminder to vendors, no self-promotion, please.
                Amy Campbell
                Editor
                Inside Self-Storage
                [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                  Storagepug hands down. Tommy is the man.
                  No, Bubba. YOU are the man. Thanks for the love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Varsha View Post

Hi Mac. You can also look into 6storage website services. They have few website templates to choose from or you can customize based on your needs.
                    Thank you! I will take a look.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X