El Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Radio

Sorry for post after post here in the Marketing section of the forum. Just wanted to share a radio commercial we just started here in our area. I'm trying to do some unconventional marketing (unconventional for our industry anyway). I will let you guys know what kind of response we get from it and if it was worth the investment. Also this is obviously targeted at the Spanish community - a major portion of our demographic.

Good luck. I don't know what it said except I heard Cardinal Storage a few times. You probably said before but I am guessing you are in AZ. because of the Cardinal reference.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Oh, ok. That's what I get for assuming. Around here you can't look anywhere without seeing something "Duck" related.

Comment

Always been interested in local radio advertising. How much does it cost in your area and how have your tracking numbers worked out? I figure it's a bit tougher to track performance from radio because there are no coupons, no website clicks, and it's tough to write down a phone number when you're in the car.. which means someone may become familiar with your brand, but you don't know how they found you. Asking at the time of move in?

Comment

I have asked many tenants how they happened to find us and gave these options: Referral, radio, web site, google search, prior tenant, drive by.....etc. I find that most of them can't remember, duh, and a lot of them don't want to be bothered with the question. I used to ask why someone was moving out and stopped when I got the answer one time of, "It's none of your business". Stress much? Was one of my always late tenants anyway.

Comment

Nothing ventured nothing gained- who knows - it could have been a hit Congrats on trying something new.

Comment

Originally posted by dnolting View Post
              sorry for post after post here in the marketing section of the forum. Just wanted to share a radio commercial we just started here in our area. I'm trying to do some unconventional marketing (unconventional for our industry anyway). I will let you guys know what kind of response we get from it and if it was worth the investment. Also this is obviously targeted at the spanish community - a major portion of our demographic.
              wow
              Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

If you're trying to tap into the non-English speaking market, do you then have someone on staff at all times who speaks fluent Spanish? Do you have leases written in Spanish?
                You can tell a lot about a tenant from his padlock.

Comment

zsolt_sz excellent question! Does anyone else have a Spanish-speaking person during office hours and/or a lease in Spanish?
                  Amy Campbell
                  Editor
                  Inside Self-Storage
                  amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X