Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

Is anyone running a special this week around the holiday? Did you decorate your office?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Yeah! We're doing a "Valentine's Day Special" on our website this week. Haven't decorated our offices, though.

Comment

What's the special and how have you promoted it?
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

My assistant manager and I discussed taking pictures of our exes and making them bullseyes around the office, but decided, "Nah. Not festive enough." lol
        I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

We're offering "1 Month Free" on some units and have banners on our website.

Comment

Some of our offices decorated and we've got our U-Lock, U-Love going on!

This means that tomorrow only, anyone can swing by our office and pickup roses and chocolates! However, we're recommending that if you give your roses to your spouse you don't tell her about it!!!

Comment

Madman that's a great promotion!
              Amy Campbell
              Editor
              Inside Self-Storage
              amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I didn't think of a Valentine's Day special offer. I have a bunch of sparkly hearts stuck on the walls. If I take them off and write 10% off, 20% off, or free lock on the back maybe customers can pick a heart and get that kind of discount when they move in.
                The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman View Post
                  Some of our offices decorated and we've got our U-Lock, U-Love going on!

This means that tomorrow only, anyone can swing by our office and pickup roses and chocolates! However, we're recommending that if you give your roses to your spouse you don't tell her about it!!!
                  I LOVE this idea! Why didn't we think of that?

We didn't run a special but one of my managers went out and visited five apartment complexes and one extended stay hotel and delivered these beauties. We even got a "Shout Out" on Facebook for it. Michelle (my manager) had a great time and made some awesome networking connections.

Here are a couple of photos.
                  Stephanie Tharpe
                  Senior VP of Operations
                  A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
                  Nashville, TN
                  http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                  www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                    Reply to After auction dilema
                    pacnwstorage
                    What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
                    Today, 02:30 PM
                  • Penelope
                    After auction dilema
                    Penelope
                    We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
                    Today, 01:57 PM
                  • jsparkyii
                    Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
                    jsparkyii
                    Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
                    Today, 01:02 PM
                  Working...
                  X