No announcement yet.

Live Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm missing something. What are the benefits to a paid live chat service vs FB messenger or Google Messages which are the same thing as are as I know and are free?

Comment

I would be interested in this as well. Plus, an answer to T_Champeau question.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by T_Champeau View Post
        I think I'm missing something. What are the benefits to a paid live chat service vs FB messenger or Google Messages which are the same thing as are as I know and are free?
        Having them find you through your website is much easier than social media. Many companies don't have a social media presence. Also, those aren't much different than email, whereas the live chat is live. You type back and forth like a phone call rather than each just responding to a message as they get around to it. Generally, you have time frames where you are available for live chat, not 24/7 like messaging would be.
        MamaDuke

Comment

Live chat is a web site function, what can happen is if a person is browsing your web site is a box will popup asking them if they need assistance. Then they can type in questions and converse with your representatives back and forth.

This is just a mechanism to allow us to engage customers who may visit our web site but may not call to ask questions

Comment

I like Live chat and saw great results for my company, however we found out it wasn't ADA compliant. An article about how self storage companies can find the best chat feature that is compliant would be great!

Comment

I tried the one I found for a bit. I found the notifications would be delayed getting sent to my phone, so often I was missing the chats.

I have not found an option that can push the notifications to my phone quick enough to be a helpful tool.

Comment

Our company has live chat and we get an email of all of the conversation so we know what questions the client asked, what was answered, when they called etc.
                Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

I've seen the Facebook live chat service on a few websites and found it interesting. With most live chat options you don't really know who you're talking with. I like that this is a Facebook based chat. Here is an example of a website that has the chat function that I'm referring to:

https://www.bigblueoutdoor.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X