Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation.com

HI there,
    Is anyone using reputation.com, if so what's your feedback?
    TIA

What is that? I've never heard of it.
    "I don't understand your specific kind of crazy but I do admire your total commitment to it!"

Comment

-Blazer-I think Reputation.com is a site that will 'delete?' bad reviews from websites like Google and Yelp etc. I THINK.
      I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Looks like a parasite of an organization that I wouldn't touch. I'd rank it right up there with those random called from people calling promising to put you on the first page of google if you just write them a check.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reputation.com

I found this on the internet.

internet-is-that-thing-still-around.jpg
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

It doesn't delete anything from google, it grabs all your reviews, and there is a scrolling reviews at the bottom of your website. Each time a tenant rents from you send a link to reputation .com and it sends a email for ratings which are added to the bottom of your page.
            Automatit the website designer recommended them

Comment

Hi, we used Reputation.com for a few of our locations over the past year. The dashboard they provide where you can see all your reviews from various sites (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.) and respond to them through the dashboard was nice and their automatic review request emails were nice but we found better free alternatives. Like just downloading the Yelp Biz and Google My Business apps and using those be alerted of and respond to reviews and using SiteLink's CRM campaigns to send review request emails.

Comment

Originally posted by storage-gal View Post
                It doesn't delete anything from google, it grabs all your reviews, and there is a scrolling reviews at the bottom of your website. Each time a tenant rents from you send a link to reputation .com and it sends a email for ratings which are added to the bottom of your page.
                Automatit the website designer recommended them
                We are using Reputation.com. Automatit is our host and a fantastic company. Every time someone moves in, SiteLInk generates an email to the new customer with a How Did We Do? and directs them immediately to Google for a review.

So far we have been very happy with the program. Automatit is who brought it to us as well.
                Stephanie Tharpe
                Senior VP of Operations
                A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
                Nashville, TN
                http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                www.tnssa.net

Comment

Musicgal great to know . We are in process of Automat redoing our website . One thing I found a bit frustrating was their process takes you through many different individuals . I actually voiced this concern to them and now have only one contact person . I just donít have time to be repeating myself . I canít wait for our new website and online reservation systems . And yes , we are going to give reputation.com a try . Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by storage-gal View Post
                    Musicgal great to know . We are in process of Automat redoing our website . One thing I found a bit frustrating was their process takes you through many different individuals . I actually voiced this concern to them and now have only one contact person . I just donít have time to be repeating myself . I canít wait for our new website and online reservation systems . And yes , we are going to give reputation.com a try . Thanks again!
                    That is AWESOME! We are super happy with Automatit. They do an amazing job for us. We converted to them a year and a half ago. You will love them and I really love that they are very open to doing whatever it takes to make it easy for YOU!
                    Stephanie Tharpe
                    Senior VP of Operations
                    A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
                    Nashville, TN
                    http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                    www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X