Self Storage Aggregate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Aggregate

Does anyone have good recommendations for storage aggregates besides sparefoot?

Last facility I worked at used Storage.com as well. I wasn't involved in the particulars but they seems to like them as they had them for all of their facilities. Welcome to the forum, by the way!!
    I know it's been a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We use Sparefoot. A couple customers have shown me where they saw me on selfstorage.com. I wasn't aware we used them, and never had a reservation, but they had our current specials, so I honored it. Either way at least two people came in because of the site.

Comment

SpareFoot is the dominate aggregater in our industry. The acquisition cost of a rental through SpareFoot is very competitive and in some cases can cost less than other digital marketing channels, such as PPC. Every rental counts....
          Self Storage Marketing Solutions by Fully Charged Marketing Ltd.

Self storage marketing powered by storage industry insiders.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
            Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
            RandyL
            I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
            Today, 12:26 AM
          • Storman
            Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
            Storman
            If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
            Yesterday, 11:15 PM
          • lenmay
            Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
            lenmay
            Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
            Yesterday, 10:02 PM
          Working...
          X