Self Storage Aggregate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Aggregate

Does anyone have good recommendations for storage aggregates besides sparefoot?

Last facility I worked at used Storage.com as well. I wasn't involved in the particulars but they seems to like them as they had them for all of their facilities. Welcome to the forum, by the way!!
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We use Sparefoot. A couple customers have shown me where they saw me on selfstorage.com. I wasn't aware we used them, and never had a reservation, but they had our current specials, so I honored it. Either way at least two people came in because of the site.
        A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Comment

SpareFoot is the dominate aggregater in our industry. The acquisition cost of a rental through SpareFoot is very competitive and in some cases can cost less than other digital marketing channels, such as PPC. Every rental counts....
          Self Storage Marketing Solutions by Fully Charged Marketing Ltd.

Self storage marketing powered by storage industry insiders.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
            Thoughts on RV parking
            by DairyGirl
            I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
            Today, 09:56 AM
          • MamaDuke
            Reply to Storage Genie?
            by MamaDuke
            I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
            Yesterday, 07:40 PM
          • allsecure
            Storage Genie?
            by allsecure
            Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
            Yesterday, 07:16 PM
          Working...
          X