Self Storage Aggregate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Storage Aggregate

Does anyone have good recommendations for storage aggregates besides sparefoot?

Last facility I worked at used Storage.com as well. I wasn't involved in the particulars but they seems to like them as they had them for all of their facilities. Welcome to the forum, by the way!!
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We use Sparefoot. A couple customers have shown me where they saw me on selfstorage.com. I wasn't aware we used them, and never had a reservation, but they had our current specials, so I honored it. Either way at least two people came in because of the site.
        A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Comment

SpareFoot is the dominate aggregater in our industry. The acquisition cost of a rental through SpareFoot is very competitive and in some cases can cost less than other digital marketing channels, such as PPC. Every rental counts....
          Self Storage Marketing Solutions by Fully Charged Marketing Ltd.

Self storage marketing powered by storage industry insiders.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Billings Storage
            Reply to Fence? Locks? I need help to slow these guys down.
            by Billings Storage
            I know I am politically incorrect but how about a minefield, I detest thieves. The cable thing would be your best bet my bosses other business was broken in and they now have it, seems to have stopped the stealing.
            Today, 09:39 PM
          • Alicia1018
            Reply to Break In
            by Alicia1018
            Thanks pacnwstorage, I think I'm over-thinking about it lol. It does make sense. I know we have had issues with other tenants in the past where we have had 2 people on a contract, before I started....
            Today, 08:34 PM
          • pacnwstorage
            Reply to Units broken into, renter wants a refund
            by pacnwstorage
            "Even the biggest self-storage companies are broken into."

Not here, in 23 years. Especially in the last 5.5 years the security is tighter and tighter. I don't just live here and work in an office. This whole facility is my home and so far, due diligence has remained at the fore...
            Today, 07:28 PM
          Working...
          X