Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Making Websites Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Websites Great Again

Great article from The Storage Group on how to build and maintain a website. Does your website measure up? What changes would you like to make?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Very useful soruce! Thank you for providing it. What I can take for it and apply is the pushing SEO and Blog posts. Might be helpful for increasing the visits.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this. I tend to spend a lot more time 'doing research' than I'd like. Which is one of the main reasons I joined this. Hoping to connect with people who know where to find the goods

Comment

Look at the competition websites and sites from all over the Country. After a while you will notice things you like and dislike, keep notes, save the pages for later review and build your site using everything you like from the other sites. If you look at the bottom of most sites they will list the website builder and you can contact them to build your site. Pricing ranges from a few hundred and UP into the thousands depending on your needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StorageBuddy
          Reply to Green Building and Self-Storage
          StorageBuddy
          Crickets......crickets.... Remember Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Maguire (...You complete me....You had me at hello)?. He writes a mission statement full of passion and is met by an entire firm of silence.

I guess people who have already built their facility see greenness as an unaffordable...
          Today, 10:41 PM
        • Dave Scott
          Reply to Overlocking
          Dave Scott
          Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
          Today, 09:45 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Overlocking
          pacnwstorage
          Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
          Today, 09:19 PM
        Working...
        X