Google Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Posts

Google continues to evolve and offer new ways to promote businesses. The newest feature is Google Posts. DerekHines explains how it works in this ISS article.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Thanks for the update. I am at least two years behind the curve and the help is appreciated. But, my competition is about 3 - 30 years behind so all is good.

Comment

I know this is an older post, but how often should you update these posts? Right now I'm updating them 2 times a week as Google sends me an email saying my post will expire. Just looking for a little feedback to see if anyone else does this ( Google Posts) and if so, how often.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post
        I know this is an older post, but how often should you update these posts? Right now I'm updating them 2 times a week as Google sends me an email saying my post will expire. Just looking for a little feedback to see if anyone else does this ( Google Posts) and if so, how often.

Thanks.
        I like to use my instagram/facebook posts for my google posts as well and do that 1-2 times a week. Otherwise it feels excessive and since it's just me, I don't have THAT much time on my hands. They don't size great, but it seems to be getting some traction. Our SEO has improved quite a bit for both our website and our listing since we started focusing on social media, including google business posts so it def. isn't hurting us.

According to the study I found, posting at least once a week seems to be the sweet spot
        https://moz.com/blog/google-my-busin...sts-case-study

Comment

Thanks T_Champeau I appreciate the feedback. .

Comment

Also this article popped up on my feed this morning about the importance of uploading photos of the business for our google business listing. Had some really good advice I haven't ever heard including some lovely SEO tidbits!

https://www.business2community.com/s...hotos-02260599

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X