Trunk or Treat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk or Treat

Has anyone done a Trunk or Treat at Halloween? We are going to participate in our first one at the local park. I thought of activity pads with crayons and a bit of candy in those little cellophane bags.
    Does anyone have any other ideas?
    Then I have to decorate the car.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

We did one with our moving truck. We just handed out candy and stickers out of the back of the truck.. There were a lot of kids so doing the cellophane bags would have been a lot of work. Lots of fun.
    Janice - Maxi-Space Storage and Business Solutions

Comment

I volunteer for a local community group that puts on a Trunk or Treat we have participated in, in years past. Not sure if it really drives much business to us, but the kids enjoy it.

Comment

How cool, this sounds really awesome! Halloween is around the corner - Trunk or Treat!

Trunk-or-Treat.jpeg
        Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

We had SUCH a great time the other night @ the Trunk or Treat. I wanted to share a few photos from Halloween but each photo exceeds the size limit. Is there another way to upload them?

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Orkocean
              Reply to Happy Halloween
              by Orkocean
              I'll be either sitting in my hotel room watching Netflix or sitting downtown Salem, eating some fried alligator and watching the crazies... I've been driving around with a posable skeleton in my passenger seat. I am tempted to see if I can get it strapped to my segway and use my phone to control it...
              Today, 02:01 AM
            • bkinvest
              Minimum driveway width for 12x30's, need advice
              by bkinvest
              I've got 10x20's on 1 side and want to build 12x30's across from them (the demand is for bigger units). The problem is I only have a total of 60' to work with from where the current building is. This would only leave 30' in distance between the 2 buildings? I know it's not ideal, but will it work?...
              Today, 01:46 AM
            • Kevin SC
              Reply to Happy Halloween
              by Kevin SC
              Yeah I think we'll be doing a trunk or treat over at our church this year and that's probably it.
              Yesterday, 06:29 PM
            Working...
            X