Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone APP

Good Evening!!
    I am interested in making a cell phone app for marketing, payments, and general rental info. Does anyone have and suggestions or online sites you have created one on?

Try QuikStor. Great things in the pipeline.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Unfortunately creating an "app" costs millions of dollars. Of course you could create a basic app for tens of thousands - hundreds of thousands of dollars that would fit your needs for just your use, but I'm just not sure what you're looking to accomplish with the app is available on any sort of DIY built-it-yourself app platform.

What you are looking for is some pretty serious integration, and so your best bet is to look at one of the big providers for your facility. These big software guys have invested the millions into their platforms, and although from what I found none of them are perfect (they all have their pluses and minuses), you'll at least get what you are looking for.

Hope that helps!

Comment

PTI has an app (if your using their security system) where customers can have their access code and be able to make payments.

The App is somewhat customizable to match your facility or company color scheme. It is called EasyCode

Spider Door ( a new comer to the storage industry ) also provides an app (with their products of course ), but you the customer can also move in and schedule a move out with it. There may be other features, but I am not 100% sure.

As far an app just for your facility or company, you may want to look into freelance designers. Fiverr.com has talented people who do work like coding, art and app development as a side gig or hobby. So the cost would be much much less.

There are options out there.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PKStorage
          Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
          by PKStorage
          Looks like a pretty clear issue to me. That is, there is no issue.

Tenant #1 is wholly within their lines and within the rules. If tenant #2 cannot use part of that space for his backing in procedure, that is on them, and they just need to figure out how to pull in/back in without crossing...
          Today, 10:35 AM
        • DairyGirl
          Thoughts on RV parking
          by DairyGirl
          I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
          Today, 09:56 AM
        • MamaDuke
          Reply to Storage Genie?
          by MamaDuke
          I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
          Yesterday, 07:40 PM
        Working...
        X