Using current trends for marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using current trends for marketing

Anyone else like to tie in current trends with their online ads? Been seeing a lot about this "area 51 raid" joke that's been going on so figured we would have some fun with it.

area 51.JPG

That's perfect!!!
    MamaDuke

Comment

"Federal Vacation" , bwahahahahaha! That's amazing!
      When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Love it!
        Gina 6k
        twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
        VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
        [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
        I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

What a fun idea! Love the visual

Comment

This is awesome! What other pop-culture references could be incorporated into a promo or marketing campaign?
            Amy Campbell
            Editor
            Inside Self-Storage
            [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Little late now since the movie hype has come and gone but I could picture a marvel themed one *although you'd be infringing on licenses etc.* where it would say "for the items you can't just "snap" away, store them with us".

Comment

Hi, I'm new here...from North Alabama. Just bought a facility last month. I'd like to put out some FB ads. Can you guys send me links to what yours look like and can we start a conversation about what works and what doesn't.

Comment

Welcome [email protected] - Every market is different to be honest, what works in some places wont work elsewhere. Making FB posts on your sites facebook page is fine, especially as you build it up with more likes/followers. Join some local groups for your area and post in those. In my experience don't bother with any paid facebook ads, throwing money down the drain. Also make sure you use the other free options to post such as craigslist, make sure your google/yelp listing are claimed and updated properly.

As far as what "works" for ads themselves i'm a firm believer in less is more and humor is great. It doesn't always have to be an "ad" that you post, sometimes just share local events in your area, or random posts. For xmas time we were making elf on the shelf posts with the toy doing various tasks at our property, as flowers bloomed on property we'd post nice pictures of the roses etc..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
                    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                    by Bighank
                    Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
                    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                  • KrisinNC
                    Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                    by KrisinNC
                    This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
                    Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                  • Beebop
                    Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                    by Beebop
                    Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
                    Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                  Working...
                  X