Social Media Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media Advice

If your social media game is meh, check out this article for six ways to improve.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

so your step 2 in the article, ... are you saying to add cute or thought-provoking meme's that are family-friendly (or target audience friendly)?

Comment

Thanks for sharing, interesting read!

Comment

Originally posted by bwmary View Post
        so your step 2 in the article, ... are you saying to add cute or thought-provoking meme's that are family-friendly (or target audience friendly)?
        I think the goal is to humanize your account. Don't just post promos, but show the staff being goofy or pics of your holiday party. Or wish them happy holidays, etc. Show that your business has a personality.

Comment

I try to make sure I'm authentic on social media. I wouldn't be willing to run our twitter if it was just a series of ads...that's not what people go to social media for. I use it for bonding with my customers just as much as for reaching new ones, so I share memes, things that I find touching, pics of the animals from when I volunteer at the shelter, etc. I don't ignore that fact that we're a business though, so I'll post pics of property upgrades, new services we're offering, our promotional items as those change, specials that we're running, Google reviews, and I hype local businesses that relate to ours. I have a few companies that like and retweet my posts regularly, and I return the favor.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X