Funny or bad timing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny or bad timing?

If anyone saw the area 51 ad you know we like to make ads based on what's going on. Wanted some other opinions if this is funny or perhaps "too soon"? We're split on it here...

Was thinking something like "When you need somewhere to store that new white gold!"

Attached Files

LOL I like it

Comment

I like it & think it is fine.
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Already waaay ahead of ya Hoarding.png

Comment

The people that will be offended by this will be offended by anything no matter what! Go for it!
          MamaDuke

Comment

I saw a post from a friend on FB featuring the bandit with a load of toilet paper. I borrowed the post and put it on our Facebook page.

Comment

LMAO. Use it. It is funny. If you do hoard toilet paper and have cats, keep them separated because we all know what cats will do with toilet paper.

Last edited by pacnwstorage; 14th March 2020, 12:08 PM.
              "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I love it! I'm sure you'll get some blue checkmark on Twitter reeeeing over it. That makes me like it even more.
                A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Comment

Fun fact. This week is national introverts week. The irony.

Comment

Free roll of toilet paper with every rental! That would fill you up fast!!
                    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Collect fast food drive thru napkins. Tell them you are a messy eater and they will supply a handful of wipes. Little rough but works in a pinch. Or run the water hose with the 7 position spray nozzle thru the bathroom window.
                      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
                        Free roll of toilet paper with every rental! That would fill you up fast!!
                        LOL I actually joked about making that our special when this all started. I'm glad I didn't because at this rate I couldn't get TP to give away probably.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X