Hours of operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours of operation

We are open 9-5pm weekdays and 9-6pm weekends. We dont have keypad access. What do people think is an optimal hours of operation?

Had a few people say they wish we were open later but didnt seem enough to move the noodle. Open to thoughts of course

Comment

Get a keypad, and Camera's and cut back your hours of operation. My managers only work 40 hours a week.... We are closed Sunday and Monday but have tossed around the idea of being closed a different day than Monday.

Comment

8-6 M-S 12 to 5 on Sunday.

Comment

We're here M-F 9-6 and Saturday 10-4 & closed on Sundays - gate hours are 6am-10pm, regardless of office hours (we do offer 24hr access to very few tenants). I, personally have never had anyone complain or mention our hours being inconvenient. I go thru the call logs everyday I come in and we rarely have calls outside of business hours and if it's urgent, they just call my cell.

Comment

The only property I worked where the office and gate hours were the same, the hours were 9am - 5:45pm 7-days. We rarely had a complaint or lost a rental over it.
            MamaDuke

Comment

I am Monday- Friday 9am-5pm

Pre Pandemic we also HAD Saturday hours 9am-2pm
              We no longer offer any weekend hours

Gate access remains the same
              Daily. 6am-11pm
              Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Matt View Post
                Get a keypad, and Camera's and cut back your hours of operation. My managers only work 40 hours a week.... We are closed Sunday and Monday but have tossed around the idea of being closed a different day than Monday.
                I would consider, along with my owner, that I too would close on Sunday and Monday
                BUT only if I felt the need to re-open on Saturdays!
                Pre-pandemic, the Saturday business was just "okay". Probably had more U haul going out on a Saturday then storage!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterL View Post
                  Had a few people say they wish we were open later but didnt seem enough to move the noodle. Open to thoughts of course
                  Peter, what would it take to move your noodle?
                  In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post

Peter, what would it take to move your noodle?
                    Think I was hungry, meant to say needle lol. I think if we had a handful of potential tenants walk bc of hours or say 4-5 existing tenants make complaints we would reconsider. On any given day, we have only maybe 4-5 tenants visit the property.

Comment

We offer 24hour access with a keypad. We used to use an answering service to filter legitimate emergencies, but even that was so far an in between we stopped that.

Comment

We have keypad gate entry/exit. Office open M-Sat 8:00am to 6:00pm, closed Sundays and major Holidays. Facility open 7 days a week, standard hours 7am - 7pm. Give extended access for move-in's and move-out's with notice, a few days of a larger access window. RV/Trailer/Boat spaces generally 4am - 10pm. A few businesses and legacy tenants with 24hr access. Rarely a complaint or issue. Retirees and people that make their own schedule will never have much of an issue with gate times, it is the people that are trying to get to storage before or after work to find something.

Comment

M-S 9-6
                          Sun 10-4
                          24/7 access

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post

I would consider, along with my owner, that I too would close on Sunday and Monday
                            BUT only if I felt the need to re-open on Saturdays!
                            Pre-pandemic, the Saturday business was just "okay". Probably had more U haul going out on a Saturday then storage!
                            I forgot to mention
                            24 Hour Access is available for a $15. monthly fee.

Comment

Prior to the pandemic, we were open 7 days a week. Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 8am to 1pm, and Sunday 9am to noon.

I am only working 9am to 5pm during the week and 8am to 12pm on Saturdays. Closed Sundays.
                              Access hours remain the same -- 6am to 10pm. There are a select few (mainly contractors) who pay a premium to have 24 hr access.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X