Front of Property Flag Ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front of Property Flag Ideas.

So I have a request into a flag company and wanted some input from others.

We have the windless flutter flags out on the property and we can't go too close to the highway as it is owned by the Dept of Transportation.

We also can only be reached if you go into the exit ramp of another highway and have to be heading North. We have a hill, directly before the ramp that blocks any direct view from the road until you are on the location.

I have an inquiry to a flag company asking if they offer smaller one color flags that can be put out as an eye directive to our larger message flags. So our colors are blue and white. Our signs are stock signs so they come in blue/yellow, red/white, green /white.

My question is do you think shorter flags, 2', 4' and 8' put into spaces that lead up as if a triangle to the stock signs would bring more attention to the property - a set of those flags on either side of the flutter flags?

Like taking a blue then green flag to lead your eye up to the message flags. Thoughts?
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

We use Carrot-Top out of North Carolina. Carrot-top.com or 1-800-548-1505. I usually order US flags so I don't know if they have a larger selection.
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    WA state

Comment

Thanks KrisinWA but what I'm looking for is short flutter flags or windless flags that start at about 2' tall then go to 4' tall then 8' to lead up to the 16' flutter flags with words on them. We have vendors but looking for opinions if you think this would help get more views onto our flags and property.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
        Thanks KrisinWA but what I'm looking for is short flutter flags or windless flags that start at about 2' tall then go to 4' tall then 8' to lead up to the 16' flutter flags with words on them. We have vendors but looking for opinions if you think this would help get more views onto our flags and property.
        Ah, gotcha. I think yellow is an attention grabbing color and goes well with blue and white! Or orange. Or you could do a gradient idea (white to light blue to the blue ones)-I think your idea has merit as long as your town wouldn't fuss. We can't put out any flags bc town hates them. Another idea would be short yellow, then flags that say storage, then your tall flags.
        WA state

Comment

Hey, gabpproperty.com has 'curb appeal kits', which are kind of the line of what you're looking for. They have a flag, plastic balloons and signs with arrows.
          WA state

Comment

Thanks KrisinWA - I just sent their info to my boss.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X