Your Marketing This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Marketing This Year

What kind of marketing are you currently doing or plan to initiate this year?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

The last couple of years I really haven't had to invest much into marketing because we have been full. On smaller sizes and climate controlled options that has changed over the last few months. There has been a ton of new climate controlled units added in my market recently so I am not surprised by that.

I have never had to offer a free month's rent to new customers, but it is becoming more common in my market recently. It is hard to judge right now for 2023 in my market because the cold weather typically prevents new move in's this time of year.

I expect to begin investing more into advertising once spring rolls around, or at a minimum spend more time personally posting on social media platforms to advertise.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LoisG
      Reply to Suspicious Theft
      by LoisG
      Right?!
      When he said that, my ears perked up & became immediately suspicious. Then when he asked if we reimbursed him for the losses, I was thinking, "Get the heck outta here!"...
      Today, 12:48 PM
    • lady5563
      Reply to An Average Day
      by lady5563
      Wait---so you do have it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects/tenants?

Are you going to call them BOTH and ask if they happened to leave something behind on this specific day and time that you know they were there?

If I had it narrowed down to 2 people---I KNOW I would be making...
      Today, 10:44 AM
    • lady5563
      Reply to Suspicious Theft
      by lady5563
      Nothing like a huge red flag thrown in there!
      He is going to tell you the exact date and the exact time he KNEW that someone was breaking into his storage unit!!!

Today, 10:41 AM
    Working...
    X