Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Facility in Roanoke, VA - Parkside Storage

Hello SST community!

We are opening a new multi-level, climate controlled facility in Roanoke, VA and look forward to being a part of this community as we learn (re-learn) the self storage ropes. Myself and the rest of our management team has been out of the self storage industry for a few years following the sale of our last facility. As we get stabilized we will be looking for a couple of motivated employees from the area.

We recently got our website up and running (feedback welcome!) www.storeparkside.com and are shooting for occupancy permits by late March.

Re: New Facility in Roanoke, VA - Parkside Storage

Welcome to the forum Jon Y! If you have questions then people here have answers.

Comment

Welcome back to the Circus!
      An apple a day keeps ANYONE away if you throw it hard enough.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Jon Y. Best of luck in your newest venture!

Comment

welcome and good luck with your new venture. hopefully it's a huge hit!

Comment

I really enjoyed the railroad museum in Roanoke.

Comment

I would love to see that railroad museum. I really like trains and lighthouses. Lots of lighthouses here in Oregon. Bet there are some in Va. too.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                I would love to see that railroad museum. I really like trains and lighthouses. Lots of lighthouses here in Oregon. Bet there are some in Va. too.
                It had some really nice steam engines, different classic cars and a nice display area regarding Roanoke history.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                  The transportation museum in Roanoke has come a long way over the past decade and has been a part of the downtown renovation as a whole. Most notably, the "611" passanger steam engine has been completely renovaed and is now doing passanger excursions. http://fireup611.org/

VA has plenty of great lighthouses as well

Krismarie, glad you enjoyed your visit!

Comment

Don't forget the Roanoke Pinball museum!
                    http://www.roanokepinball.org/

"The Roanoke Pinball Museum is an interactive museum where patrons can play any machine for one admission price."

How cool is that?!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
                      Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
                      by KrisinWA
                      and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
                      Yesterday, 06:02 PM
                    • KrisinWA
                      Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
                      by KrisinWA
                      A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
                      Yesterday, 05:58 PM
                    • Gina6k
                      Reply to Artistic Endeavors
                      by Gina6k
                      I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
                      Yesterday, 05:49 PM
                    Working...
                    X