Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future investor intro

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the forum.

About me: I have been investing in single family houses for the past 5 years in Delaware (flips, wholesale, notes, rentals, etc). In the first year of investing, I heard about self storage investing and realized quickly that investing full-time in self storage was my overall goal. At the beginning of last year I decided to give it 100% of my focus and break into the industry. I put all my properties on market and got a part-time job at a facility to learn the management side of the business which ended up being one of the best learning experiences I have had. At the same time I have been building my network and learning as much as I can. I am hopeful that by the end of the year I will have a few facilities on the books.

Goals: Build a large portfolio using syndication. After a handful of facilities I want to start building an Asset Management team to handle everything. I want to hold long-term for cash flow but if the right offer comes through then I would sell the whole platform and use the funds to invest passively in other deals.

Looking forward to some great discussions on the forums!

Welcome to the forum mcarr.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thanks pac. Ive seen a lot of your posts. Always great info/advice.

Comment

What? Me have an opinion? Surely you jest? I am a wallflower by nature.

Comment

LOL. A wallflower with over 7,400 petals.

Comment

I am trying to blossom and stop being so shy.

Comment

Good managers are a must, as you've seen working in storage. Good luck and welcome to the forum!
              I want buns of steel.
              I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X