Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

4 Small Facilities, Do I really need software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itís worth every penny. You get a website and credit card processing with it as well. Mine is like $57 a month for 122 units

Comment

Automation is the future for all types of businesses regardless of whether they're small scale and have only 1 outlet or 2 outlets. Get the software

Comment

We are expanding our facility and I'm researching the software options. Right now, I've demo'd StorEdge and SiteLink. Also looking at StorageCommander. The owners want full integration - kiosk, gate system, etc. Can I get pro's, con's of any of your experiences?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
          Reply to Overlocking
          Dave Scott
          Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
          Today, 09:45 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Overlocking
          pacnwstorage
          Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
          Today, 09:19 PM
        • EagleEye
          Reply to Skip Credit Card Transaction Charges - The Wants vs Reality
          EagleEye
          I've had a local merchant who focuses on small business offer this to us. I personally prefer paying credit card processing fees and having immediate funds. The 10-day delay we commonly have with ACH payments creates way too many accounting issues. I do know that a tenant using a debit cad instead of...
          Today, 09:18 PM
        Working...
        X