Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Hello, i'm located in Indiana and we are looking to add self storage onto our current site, we are going through ministorageoutlet.com to get a site planning done, and will most likely purchase our buildings from them as there price looks to be pretty good

Welcome MDavis!! I love Indiana-I've done genealogy all over the state, in addition to camping. Lovely state and lovely people (Shipshewana!)
    I want buns of steel.
    I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Welcome to the forum mdavis84
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome! Love to see new people.

Comment

Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedore View Post
            Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Luke DelMedico just emailed me today, suppose to call tomorrow with a credit card

Comment

Cool, I look forward to working with you. Please review my Samples at https://www.ministorageoutlet.com/siteplanning.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
                Reply to Market saturation???
                Griz326
                Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
                * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
                Yesterday, 11:24 PM
              • RMRSS
                Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
                RMRSS
                Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
                Yesterday, 09:53 PM
              • pacnwstorage
                Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
                pacnwstorage
                I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
                Yesterday, 09:16 PM
              Working...
              X