Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Hello, i'm located in Indiana and we are looking to add self storage onto our current site, we are going through ministorageoutlet.com to get a site planning done, and will most likely purchase our buildings from them as there price looks to be pretty good

Welcome MDavis!! I love Indiana-I've done genealogy all over the state, in addition to camping. Lovely state and lovely people (Shipshewana!)
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mdavis84
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome! Love to see new people.

Comment

Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedore View Post
            Welcome, mdavis84. I am the Site Planner for MinStorage Outlet. Who is your Sales Rep?

Luke DelMedico just emailed me today, suppose to call tomorrow with a credit card

Comment

Cool, I look forward to working with you. Please review my Samples at https://www.ministorageoutlet.com/siteplanning.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CuriousNewbie
                Reply to Where to start?
                CuriousNewbie
                Steve: I am looking into various land parcels and considering all the options there. The city is growing in several different direction, and is big enough that they certainly don't overlap very much. I was looking at a specific parcel for a while, until I zoomed out and realized there was a facility...
                Yesterday, 05:32 PM
              • Steve_hajewski
                Reply to Exterior Design Ideas - Single Level Facility
                Steve_hajewski
                Take a look at recently constructed retail space and medical offices in your area for inspiration. Those buildings will often have some great ideas with high end appeal.

Of the sites I have seen recently that really pop, I think some of the items that are in common are taller horizontal...
                Yesterday, 04:39 PM
              • pacnwstorage
                Reply to Curiosity
                pacnwstorage
                At last facility I had indoor units with a camera in the hallway. I had a lady tenant that had a unit under the camera and I could see her great. She would lock her unit to go and walk the distance of the hallway and even get the door at the end open to leave and would then walk back to unit to check...
                Yesterday, 02:12 PM
              Working...
              X