Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you use for signage?

Hi Everyone,

We are about to close on 3 new facilities and wanting to get some new vinyl banner signs up ASAP. One sign with our name and new pricing and second sign with "First Month Free". 2 of the 3 properties are under 60% occupied. Who is everyone using for signs? Internet or Local?

Thank you for the help!

Brian
    Ace Storage of Indiana

We use Banners on the cheap 1-877-710-1876 they are cheap an fast and good quality
    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

I use a local supplier.

Comment

Thanks for the name!

What size do you guys use for banners. I was looking to get a big banner with pricing 8' X 6' and a smaller 6' X 3' for a 'First Month Free" sign. Are these big enough?

Comment

Banners on the Cheap....have had great experience with them.
          Sean Landry, Owner
          Expert Storage Management LLC
          Self Storage Management and Consulting
          504-251-1260
          sean@expertstoragemanagement.com
          www.expertstoragemanagement.com

Comment

Are you guys ordering vinyl or mesh banners from "Banners on the Cheap"?

Comment

Originally posted by bcollett View Post
              Are you guys ordering vinyl or mesh banners from "Banners on the Cheap"?
              Vinyl Size 4x10 works good We usually buy a backer banner of the same size if we put the banner on the fence this keeps the wind from blowing it off
              Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

The sign on the fence should have the little cut outs that flap open and allow the wind to blow thru the sign.
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Buildasign.com I have a couple car washes and have used them for years. Their signs hold up well in a car wash environment and I don't think you will find a much more harsh environment than that. You can design your own sign on their website and they will ship it to you. Very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                    The sign on the fence should have the little cut outs that flap open and allow the wind to blow thru the sign.
                    They help, but very little.
                    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Chateau has banners ready to order at good prices. I've also had signs made through Office Depot fairly regularly with good results. Their printing prices, overall, are very reasonable.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X