Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Building Suppliers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Suppliers

Hello,

I am in the process of getting all my suppliers lined up and doing lots of research between different companies. Made my decisions on software and access, however, finding building supplier reviews is difficult. I have quotes from multiple suppliers from Regency (mini storage outlet), heritage, and mako. Heritage and Regency are very similar in price but cant decide which one i would have least trouble with. I am sure the build quality and material will be close to identical.

Any input on these two suppliers would be great.

Ask your prospective suppliers for some locations near you and go see the product in person. This is a good way to understand what you are getting.

Comment

Ya i wasn't too concerned on product quality as much as dealing with companies and ease of delivery and payment. Is one company prepared for errors and can fix issues quickly or does it take weeks to send a missing piece. Thing of that nature.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
        Reply to Market saturation???
        Griz326
        Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
        * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
        Yesterday, 11:24 PM
      • RMRSS
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        RMRSS
        Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
        Yesterday, 09:53 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        pacnwstorage
        I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      Working...
      X