Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

New owner -KS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner -KS

Good Morning everyone. I have been wandering thru the forums here for a bit over a year. I started managing a facility in 2017, Bought it and another location a couple months back and am excited to bring them up to date. One of them had no past records which made it fun to get sorted out. Software and organization first, then fences, cameras, lighting, and access control, with a bit of maintenance and repair sprinkled in for good measure...

Welcome intelspec,

Always glad to see a lurker turn into a member!

How is everything going with your locations now?
    Kevin Kerr
    Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
    Kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Where in KS? I am from Mo.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Sounds like loads of fun ahead for you, welcome. Best of luck tackling all the challenges and don't be afraid to ask for advice/help here. I've seen strange requests answered almost instantaneously from our members.
        Gina 6k
        twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
        VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
        storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
        I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

SEK - 86ish miles from Joplin

Comment

Originally posted by intelspec View Post
            SEK - 86ish miles from Joplin
            Down in the corner near Bartlesville, Ok. Hung out there a bit as well. Good luck with the facilities. I lived just North of K.C.
            "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X