Greetings from Southern Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Southern Oregon

Hello, all! I've been lurking on the forums since July and finally signed up. I work in Southern Oregon and my manager raved about this site (and Pac). There's a chance the owners have acquired a second location, so I'm about to start picking up more responsibility here and I'd like to do a good job. Thanks in advance for everything you've given so far. I'll try to research before asking anything easily answered with a Google search.

Hi Thomocracy,

Welcome to the forums and happy to hear about your second location. If there's anything you can't find in your almighty Google search, don't hesitate to post a question though!
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Management Software
    kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

First: Welcome to the forum.

Second: If you need any help or opinion here in Oregon, either post it here or PM me and I promise to help any way I can.

Third: I am guessing you are in the Medford area? Right?

Fourth: I should probably meet the manager that RAVES about me!

Fifth: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Thank you. My boss is a big advocate for this site and he got me hooked. Reading what you all do and how you handle situations has provided so much more than Google can really give. I've managed a kitchen in a restaurant before, but that didn't really prepare me for self storage.

Comment

Yes, Medford. Merry Christmas to you, as well. The joking around thread has gotten me through some rough days. I will definitely take you up on Oregon questions, thank you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Thomocracy
            Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomocracy View Post
              Yes, Medford. Merry Christmas to you, as well. The joking around thread has gotten me through some rough days. I will definitely take you up on Oregon questions, thank you.
              I knew it had to be Medford and I could bet the Ca. facility will be in northern Ca. but wondering where. I post jokes at that thread all the time. If you can handle it I even have some others that are not nasty but not really for the faint of heart and can PM them to you.

I used to be operations manager for a facility owner in Eugene and he had a facility in Corvallis and a facility in Medford. I have been there in the summer when the heat is easily over 100 degrees. I used to drive there at least 2 times a month. That facility was Medford Sentry Storage.

Comment

Yes, we definitely get hotter than I enjoy. PM away! I enjoy the joke thread but we are definitely saltier around the office.

Comment

Thanks, lady!

Comment

By the way, did you like the one about the blond and the electric car, TESLA, at the gas station.

Comment

A BIG 'WELCOME' to the forum!!!

Comment

Thanks, Madman! Yes, that video was great. I wish we could all pretend it was just a joke, but we've all met people like that.

Comment

The guy that was laughing the hardest is the guy who talked to her and you could see with her mannerisms that she was actually trying to explain why she thought she had to put gas in the car. Can't explain that one I'm afraid.

Comment

Welcome!
                            90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Welcome… don't feed Pac's ego too much.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
                                Thoughts on RV parking
                                by DairyGirl
                                I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
                                Today, 09:56 AM
                              • MamaDuke
                                Reply to Storage Genie?
                                by MamaDuke
                                I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
                                Yesterday, 07:40 PM
                              • allsecure
                                Storage Genie?
                                by allsecure
                                Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
                                Yesterday, 07:16 PM
                              Working...
                              X