Going for 4 months now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for 4 months now

We finally opened up in mid October. Started ok then was slow. Seems to be picking up now. We are at 64% as of today. Hoping to start on our 2 canopies in the next week or so,weather has been causing issues. We are doing 2 50x90' covered for boats and RVs. Also hoping to be starting more buildings as we are filling up. So far it looks like we need more 5x10' and 10x10' which we will be doing.

https://www.townandcountrystoragewa.com/

Excellent! Do you have pictures? I always like to see other facilities.
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
      Just the ones that are in the link I added. We are now fenced in,have our gate going in right now and our cameras should be up and running by Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
        Watcha Think?

Attached Files
        Tall Terri

The customer's fantasy doesn't always match with reality!

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
            Watcha Think?
            It's lovely!
            90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

We are over 80% now,scrambling to get our next building up now. Sucks turning people away cause we are out of smaller units. Our next building is a lot bigger and we will have more smaller units added to that one. All we have left is 11 total units in 10x15 and 10x20s.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
                Reply to Break in at our units
                by Steve_hajewski
                One other idea that I had on this topic... while most security camera systems just record the data on a central DVR (and some have an option for remote viewing but even those don't always save everything in the cloud) there is another way to have a local back up. Some manufacturers make cameras that...
                Today, 07:22 AM
              • Steve_hajewski
                by Steve_hajewski
                Sorry to hear about this. Chateau sells a cylinder lock that is compatible with Trac-Rite's latches. The also sell two different stainless slide latches that will fit the door, however they will require drilling new holes.

It does sound like you were doing things correctly for being a rural...
                Yesterday, 09:23 PM
              • KrisinNC
                by KrisinNC
                It sounds like you're on top of it. I'd add motion sensitive lights. Regular lighting then when there is motion brighter lights pop on so they realize that maybe there are cameras. I'd make the utility/camera room not accessible to the outside if possible....
                Yesterday, 08:39 PM
              Working...
              X