Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Value Your Facility?

Hi Everyone,

I am an agent in Alabama that focuses solely on self storage. If you have any questions regarding the value of your facility or just general questions about things that I am seeing the market feel free to reach out. Thank you.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wc1974
    Reply to US Reaches 200,000 COVID-19 Deaths
    by wc1974
    Didnt the CDC update their numbers to reflect that only 10K actually died from COVID alone, 6% of the total number of deaths. The other 94% were Covid related, meaning they died with Covid but not from Covid. Comparatively,according to the WHO: "Key facts. A total of 1.5 million people died from...
    Today, 01:17 PM
  • MamaDuke
    Reply to How to get out of an online rental
    by MamaDuke
    You should be able to log in to your processor now and issue a credit if you can't void it since it was yesterday.

Otherwise, I like they way lady5563 suggested handling it. Unfortunately, those aren't available and I am unable meet your needs at this time. A refund has been processed....
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • wc1974
    Reply to How to get out of an online rental
    by wc1974
    Are your units overlocked until rented, or do they have a way to access them via kiosk or other way? We keep our vacant units locked, so even if they rent online they still cant access building without a code, and if they successfully follow someone in, the unit is locked so they cant just move in without...
    Today, 01:10 PM
Working...
X