Another Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie Here

Hello all! I am excited to get started on my self-storage journey. I recently pivoted from residential real estate where I owned a condo that I rented out. Now I am selling that to free up some capital to invest in self-storage. I live in the Washington, D.C. area and would be interested to hear from anyone else in this area to see how they have been successful. I am reading and listening to AJ Osborne among other books, podcasts, and youtube videos. Excited to meet everyone and join the community! Thanks, Daniel

Welcome from Boise.

Comment

Welcome from WA!!
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Welcome from CT.....

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
          Kevin Kerr
          Storage Commander Cloud Software
          k[email protected]
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Welcome from PA. You could not hand pick a better bunch of folks for this forum.
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Welcome to the group from the Pacific Northwest!
              Gina 6k
              twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
              VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
              [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
              I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Welcome, from WA state! There is a n awesome, diverse group of folks here with all sorts of experience and knowledge who give great advice.
                You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JulieA
                  25-30 year old doors
                  by JulieA
                  Looking for insight on cleaning older doors. I believe they are DBCI. Best products and methods. I looked at Everbrite website. Seems very expensive. Thanks
                  Today, 09:59 AM
                • JulieA
                  Reply to Cleaning Hacks
                  by JulieA
                  I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!
                  Today, 09:55 AM
                • RandyL
                  Reply to Disaster In Iowa
                  by RandyL
                  Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
                  Today, 01:46 AM
                Working...
                X