Hello from Storable’s Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Storable’s Newbie

Hi! My name is Amy and I work for Storable. I’m the person behind the storable-support account and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My goal, on Self-Storage Talk, is to help anyone who might have questions about our products, and hopefully, as a result, I’ll make your jobs easier. I look forward to connecting with you!

Welcome to the forum Amy.
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
      Welcome to the forum Amy.
      Thanks so much, Terri!

Comment

Welcome, I am sure we will talk at some point because I post software related questions for StorEdge occasionally. Maybe you can nudge them to get the sales tax reports working again.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Oregon
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
            Welcome, I am sure we will talk at some point because I post software related questions for StorEdge occasionally. Maybe you can nudge them to get the sales tax reports working again.
            Thanks for the warm welcome, Randy! Feel free to tag storable-support in any threads you'd like some extra assistance with or send me a message. I'd love to learn more about the sales tax reports and see if there's something that can be done to better help you.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              Welcome to the forum from Oregon
              Thank you! We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and doing well amid the wildfires in Oregon.

Comment

Well each day the smoke gets less thankfully. But the dumb ass governor still doesn't see that the mismanagement of not keeping the forests clean has caused this. She is really a waste of air and it is costing lives here in Oregon.
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X