Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Sorta Newbie from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorta Newbie from Texas

Howdy Y'all!
    Once upon a time I was here under unclelourocks. Maybe some of the older members will remember me. Forgot my password and email I used, so I just started all over.
    My old company frowned on me using the forum. Not sure why. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! I enjoyed my time here before and wanted to come back!

Welcome back! I do remember you!
    MamaDuke

Comment

Hello, welcome (back) lol from CT..... I worked for a big REIT company and it was totally frowned upon to join in forums or watch webinars... I now work for a family owned storage and absolutely love it, I joined every forum I could....lol

Comment

Welcome back to the forum and yes, I have a feeling if I worked for a bean counter company I would not be on the forums as much but I work for a family owned facility and they encourage it.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Welcome back to the forum, from Alvin, TX!

Comment

AjmCorona Howdy neighbor! Pearland here.

Comment

Welcome back from PA. I am sure you remember much of the great advice here.
              Joe Krezdorn
              DAK Self Storage
              Leesport, PA 19533
              www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lou G View Post
                Howdy Y'all!
                Once upon a time I was here under unclelourocks. Maybe some of the older members will remember me. Forgot my password and email I used, so I just started all over.
                My old company frowned on me using the forum. Not sure why. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! I enjoyed my time here before and wanted to come back!
                Oh My GOOODNESSSS!! Hello Uncle Lou! We have missed you. So glad you are back.

Happy Thanksgiving!

MCG
                Stephanie Tharpe
                President
                A+ Management Group, LP
                Nashville, TN
                www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
                  Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
                  by evansr
                  For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
                  Today, 09:11 PM
                • pacnwstorage
                  Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
                  by pacnwstorage
                  Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
                  Today, 08:29 PM
                • evansr
                  2021 Goals & To Do's
                  by evansr
                  Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
                  Today, 06:53 PM
                Working...
                X