Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Intro: Jake Washburn

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jake Washburn and I am a brand new member based in Philadelphia, PA. I have an active residential wholesaling business and hold a small portfolio of single family homes and small multifamily properties, but am looking to transition completely to self storage in 2023 and buy my first facility. If anyone is local to PA, NJ, DE, NY would love to meet in person and see how we can help each other. I will be starting to market for off market facilities, so I'd love to work with some of you by sourcing off market deals.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your new foray into self storage.
    Gina 6k
    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

WELCOME FROM INDIANA
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LoisG
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by LoisG
        Right?!
        When he said that, my ears perked up & became immediately suspicious. Then when he asked if we reimbursed him for the losses, I was thinking, "Get the heck outta here!"...
        Today, 12:48 PM
      • lady5563
        Reply to An Average Day
        by lady5563
        Wait---so you do have it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects/tenants?

Are you going to call them BOTH and ask if they happened to leave something behind on this specific day and time that you know they were there?

If I had it narrowed down to 2 people---I KNOW I would be making...
        Today, 10:44 AM
      • lady5563
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by lady5563
        Nothing like a huge red flag thrown in there!
        He is going to tell you the exact date and the exact time he KNEW that someone was breaking into his storage unit!!!

Today, 10:41 AM
      Working...
      X