LinkedIn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinkedIn

Does your self-storage business have a profile on LinkedIn?
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

At some of my management jobs when running shops we were. I still get LinkedIn notices from them. PITA.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I had a profile before I retired from my last job, waste of time, in my humble observation

Comment

I'm on Linkedin but when I put in my facility when I updated nothing showed up, so I'm not sure if it's under the facility name or the management comp. name. I guess I'll check.
        When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
          Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
          by Bighank
          Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
          Yesterday, 11:31 PM
        • KrisinNC
          Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
          by KrisinNC
          This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
          Yesterday, 07:06 PM
        • Beebop
          Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
          by Beebop
          Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
          Yesterday, 06:37 PM
        Working...
        X