Keeping It Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping It Clean

Who keeps your facility office clean? This would include cleaning the restroom, counter tops, floors, windows, etc.
    Management staff
    86.67%
    A third-party cleaning company
    0%
    Maintenance person
    0%
    Both
    13.33%
    Other
    0%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I keep it clean 95% of the time. The owner has a cleaning crew come in once a year and do a deep clean.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Office staff is responsible for the office, break room, bathroom and entry way of the main building, we have a maintenance person who works 4 days a week. About 1/3 of that time is spent sweeping, mopping and cleaning empty units, the other 2/3rds of time is spent on landscaping and parking lot maintenance.
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

We do have someone who cleans the restrooms, but I take care of the office myself.
        AmyLou

Comment

I am responsible for 99.9% of the cleaning (i.e. vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, restrooms, etc.) and I like it that way. Then, I know its done and to the standards that my I expect.

Comment

KDLnk YES! We do it all ourselves, also! The only things we don't do are maintenance repairs and the lawn work. We clean office, restroom, property, units, pull weeds, treat for ants and other pest control. We do have a professional come in for pest control, but myself and my assistant keep up with the bait boxes, stickies, spraying, ect. between visits.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
              KDLnk YES! We do it all ourselves, also! The only things we don't do are maintenance repairs and the lawn work. We clean office, restroom, property, units, pull weeds, treat for ants and other pest control. We do have a professional come in for pest control, but myself and my assistant keep up with the bait boxes, stickies, spraying, ect. between visits.
              I should have clarified: I don't do snow removal (except for the front step or entry ways of buildings), lawn care, pest control, electrical, plumbing, ac/heat repairs, and sprinklers. But, I do all of the cleaning and light maintenance such as latches, astragal (weather stripping), etc.

Comment

I get maintenance 3 times a week-but I take care of office, restrooms for day to day, when Evan gets here he deeps cleans. I also pick up trash, sweep, mop if needed etc.
                Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KDLnk View Post

I should have clarified: I don't do snow removal (except for the front step or entry ways of buildings), lawn care, pest control, electrical, plumbing, ac/heat repairs, and sprinklers. But, I do all of the cleaning and light maintenance such as latches, astragal (weather stripping), etc.
                  I don't do snow removal either...but then again, I'm along the gulf coast lol. If we see snow, everything shuts down. Humidity, hurricanes, floods, and 100+ temps...no problem. Snow flake...no school and no businesses open haha

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

I don't do snow removal either...but then again, I'm along the gulf coast lol. If we see snow, everything shuts down. Humidity, hurricanes, floods, and 100+ temps...no problem. Snow flake...no school and no businesses open haha
                    And all of the bread and milk GONE!
                    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

And all of the bread and milk GONE!
                      Sheesh, you ain't lying!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X