Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Technology Comfort Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology Comfort Level

What's your technology comfort level?
    Great. I pick up new tech easily.
    60.00%
    So-so. I can get there but it might take some time.
    30.00%
    Bad. I struggle with new tech.
    10.00%
    Other
    0%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Even this old dog can learn new tricks and I seem to pick up tech pretty easily. At my American Legion post they use me all the time for tech problems and computer work because some of the old dog post officers are tech challenged. I have more problems with old tech that is not as user friendly.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
      Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
      by evansr
      For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
      Today, 09:11 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
      by pacnwstorage
      Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
      Today, 08:29 PM
    • evansr
      2021 Goals & To Do's
      by evansr
      Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
      Today, 06:53 PM
    Working...
    X