Company Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Credit Card

Does your business provide a company credit card for managers to cover expenses such as supplies?
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    42.86%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

My last property gave me a company AmEx, but usually it's just petty cash to get what I need.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Nope-petty cash only.
      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
      WA state

Comment

We use our credit cards AS petty cash.
        In the past we have found that when we would spend our allotted amount, say $300.
        In order for us to resupply our petty cash, the turn around was too long.

We all have a credit card with a spending limit!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I have a credit card in the business's name and put all my operating expenses on it. Utilities, maintenance, supplies, even our healthcare premium. We have enjoyed a free Southwest companion pass for many, many years due to our CC usage, and have accumulated hundreds of thousands of flier miles to use. We're taking all the kids and grandkids to the Outer Banks this summer, flights for everybody paid for with CC points.... 18 of us.
          In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
            I have a credit card in the business's name and put all my operating expenses on it. Utilities, maintenance, supplies, even our healthcare premium. We have enjoyed a free Southwest companion pass for many, many years due to our CC usage, and have accumulated hundreds of thousands of flier miles to use. We're taking all the kids and grandkids to the Outer Banks this summer, flights for everybody paid for with CC points.... 18 of us.
            Wow! Nice!
            "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
            Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
            WA state

Comment

Not a credit card but a company debit card. Since I'm the owner I'm the only one with access to the card.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X