Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeekingDuck
    replied
    Kind of...I'm using about 10x10 of the office to store future pinball restoration projects. But, the owner is pretty awesome and doesn't charge me. Oh, wait, I'm the owner ;-)

Leave a comment:

• SBAZ
    replied
    yes free

Leave a comment:

• wennyvw1
    replied
    Not at one of the 2 i work at, but one in my hometown, which is the same owners.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a poll Storing at Your Facility

Storing at Your Facility

Yes
    76.92%
    No
    23.08%
    Do you have a personal unit (paid or free) at your facility?

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
    Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
    by KrisinWA
    and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
    Yesterday, 06:02 PM
  • KrisinWA
    Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
    by KrisinWA
    A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
    Yesterday, 05:58 PM
  • Gina6k
    Reply to Artistic Endeavors
    by Gina6k
    I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
    Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Working...
X