Storing at Your Facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing at Your Facility

Do you have a personal unit (paid or free) at your facility?
    Yes
    76.92%
    No
    23.08%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Not at one of the 2 i work at, but one in my hometown, which is the same owners.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

yes free

Comment

Kind of...I'm using about 10x10 of the office to store future pinball restoration projects. But, the owner is pretty awesome and doesn't charge me. Oh, wait, I'm the owner ;-)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
          Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
          by KrisinWA
          and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
          Yesterday, 06:02 PM
        • KrisinWA
          Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
          by KrisinWA
          A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
          Yesterday, 05:58 PM
        • Gina6k
          Reply to Artistic Endeavors
          by Gina6k
          I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
          Yesterday, 05:49 PM
        Working...
        X