Staff Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Reviews

Does your business conduct employee evaluations?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I always did them for my employees. Actually I had them write their own reviews which made for interesting reading. It gave me insight into what they view as important and how they improved anything over the last years' time. But the people I worked for not only never gave me a review, but it became a running joke as it was skipped over during company meeting agendas with them over and over again. Have I mentioned how much I love my semi-retirement? My boss is awesome, I always get great reviews and I even treat myself sometimes when I'm on the road. Giggle.
    Gina 6k
    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
      Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
      by KrisinWA
      and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
      Yesterday, 06:02 PM
    • KrisinWA
      Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
      by KrisinWA
      A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
      Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    • Gina6k
      Reply to Artistic Endeavors
      by Gina6k
      I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
      Yesterday, 05:49 PM
    Working...
    X