Favorite Holiday Song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DairyGirl View Post
    O Holy Night. Josh Groban's version. Because it's amazing and gives me goose bumps every time I hear it. (Little Drummer Boy is a very, very close second)
    Here is an amazing version of Little Drummer Boy....my favorite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l1CS0Jhk90

--
    Ron

http://advancedministorage.com
    http://zolezzistorage.com

email ron at advancedministorage.com

Comment

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"

Comment

Definitely Mary Did You Know. And my favorite version is Pentatonix.
        MamaDuke

Comment

"Jingle Bell Rock" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" I can't believe we are currently just under 3 and a half months until Christmas Day 2018
          Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
            Pentatonix is amazing, I also like that version! MamaDuke
            Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
              Definitely agree with this! Pentatonix rocks!

Comment

Anything by the old 40's guys, Bing Crosby is probably my favorite.
                I want buns of steel.
                I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
                  Anything by the old 40's guys, Bing Crosby is probably my favorite.
                  Yes!!!

Comment

I Love the classics of course... but I also have a twisted sense of humor. I highly recommend Twisted Christmas Carols by Bob Rivers, with contributions from Weird Al and other artists that have artfully re-worded Christmas Classics, featuring songs like : "There's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis" and "Yellow Snow", "We Wish You Weren't Living With Us" , "Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire" or Richard Simmons singing " The Nutcracker Suite". I raised all 3 of my children on these songs. They never did learn the real lyrics .......
                    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PeekingDuck
                      Reply to Gutter Guards For Standing Seam Roof
                      PeekingDuck
                      It is aluminum window screen, so yes, it is very flexible. But, the globs of caulk hold it in place very well.
                      You need something that has a good slope from the roof to the top of the gutter to allow the wind to push the leaves up and out.
                      I tried a few of the foam wedges made for house...
                      Today, 07:32 PM
                    • Grizz
                      Reply to Pro Rating Lease suggestions
                      Grizz
                      Are all these options available in site-link?
                      Today, 07:00 PM
                    • Grizz
                      Reply to Naming a new facility
                      Grizz
                      City storage.com is perfect. You want the search engines to find you fast and first. And people will search in the cities they are living in or moving to with terms such as "Abq Storage mini storage", outdoor storage, heated storage, etc....

Fancy and fun names dont make the phone...
                      Today, 06:48 PM
                    Working...
                    X