Favorite Holiday Song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DairyGirl View Post
    O Holy Night. Josh Groban's version. Because it's amazing and gives me goose bumps every time I hear it. (Little Drummer Boy is a very, very close second)
    Here is an amazing version of Little Drummer Boy....my favorite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l1CS0Jhk90

--
    Ron

http://n6ach.com
    http://laws.n6ach.com
    ron.v@n6ach.com

Comment

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"

Comment

Definitely Mary Did You Know. And my favorite version is Pentatonix.
        MamaDuke

Comment

"Jingle Bell Rock" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" I can't believe we are currently just under 3 and a half months until Christmas Day 2018
          Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
            Pentatonix is amazing, I also like that version! MamaDuke
            Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
              Definitely agree with this! Pentatonix rocks!

Comment

Anything by the old 40's guys, Bing Crosby is probably my favorite.
                90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
                  Anything by the old 40's guys, Bing Crosby is probably my favorite.
                  Yes!!!

Comment

I Love the classics of course... but I also have a twisted sense of humor. I highly recommend Twisted Christmas Carols by Bob Rivers, with contributions from Weird Al and other artists that have artfully re-worded Christmas Classics, featuring songs like : "There's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis" and "Yellow Snow", "We Wish You Weren't Living With Us" , "Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire" or Richard Simmons singing " The Nutcracker Suite". I raised all 3 of my children on these songs. They never did learn the real lyrics .......
                    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Billings Storage
                      Reply to Fence? Locks? I need help to slow these guys down.
                      by Billings Storage
                      I know I am politically incorrect but how about a minefield, I detest thieves. The cable thing would be your best bet my bosses other business was broken in and they now have it, seems to have stopped the stealing.
                      Today, 09:39 PM
                    • Alicia1018
                      Reply to Break In
                      by Alicia1018
                      Thanks pacnwstorage, I think I'm over-thinking about it lol. It does make sense. I know we have had issues with other tenants in the past where we have had 2 people on a contract, before I started....
                      Today, 08:34 PM
                    • pacnwstorage
                      Reply to Units broken into, renter wants a refund
                      by pacnwstorage
                      "Even the biggest self-storage companies are broken into."

Not here, in 23 years. Especially in the last 5.5 years the security is tighter and tighter. I don't just live here and work in an office. This whole facility is my home and so far, due diligence has remained at the fore...
                      Today, 07:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X