Holiday Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Season

What are you looking forward to the most this holiday season?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Spending it with my grandchildren!
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Unfortunately my birthday is the day before Christmas so turning 67 is something I am not looking forward to.

The end of the year numbers will be another increase over the year before and be 6 years in a row. Will have the rest of the new security cameras installed.

Most of all though is this. I live and work in a neighborhood where there is a lot of young kids that I always take great joy in watching from the office and living room windows as they break out the new toys like bikes and skateboards and scooters and anything else that actually gets them playing outdoors. The weather here typically has no snow but will likely be raining and that does not seem to bother those kids. I read and watch them all day.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

In order of holidays: Looking forward to taking my son and his girlfriend to the Haunted Fairgrounds Haunted House. Our whole family goes to The Scrooge musical every year, and the PNW Nutcracker ballet with my mom and daughter. Then I am looking forward to going on a horse drawn sleigh ride in the mountains, (Leavenworth,WA)Also, my son and his new bride will be coming to visit for 5 days after Christmas. Overall I really enjoy getting out there and spending that time with my family. Even though we live relatively close to each other we dont get to spend a lot of time together during the year.
        You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
          Reply to Death of a tenant question
          by MamaDuke
          Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
          Today, 12:18 PM
        • dakselfstorage
          Reply to Where Would You Live?
          by dakselfstorage
          Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
          Love the entire area....
          Today, 12:17 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Death of a tenant question
          by pacnwstorage
          IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
          Today, 10:12 AM
        Working...
        X