Holiday Favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Favorites

What's your favorite part of the winter holidays? The food? Decorating your home? Spending time with family? The gift-giving? Share the things you love about the holidays.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Spending time with my family! Especially since last year I moved 45 minutes away to accept the position I'm at now. Second favorite is all the food!!! Third fav would be the gift giving...watching my kids and family get excited about the gifts I give them is pretty cool.

Comment

By myself so definitely the food. I do, as I said last year at this time, like to watch Christmas movies, old and new. Since I am off on Sundays and Mondays and my birthday is the day before Christmas, I am asking to have the 4 days off in a row. I plan to visit some of my American Legion members that are alone at the holidays.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Spending time with family and eating all the delicious food! I'm always disappointed that I can't eat more. haha

Comment

Originally posted by AjmCorona View Post
          Spending time with family and eating all the delicious food! I'm always disappointed that I can't eat more. haha
          And to top it off, you get to spend the days surrounding the holidays with meee haha

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

And to top it off, you get to spend the days surrounding the holidays with meee haha
            Lol!! yes of course. That too.

Comment

Is it okay to say The Holiday Parties? LOL!
              Stephanie Tharpe
              President
              A+ Management Group, LP
              Nashville, TN
              www,aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
              www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X